Excerpts from the book The National-Socialist Essence of Education
- Summarise the spiritual characteristics of the individual races.
- Collect from the stories, essays, and poems examples of ethnological illustrations. Underline those terms which describe the type and mode of the expression of the soul.
- What are the expressions, gestures, and movements which allow one to make conclusions as to the attitude of the individual of the racial soul?
- Determine also the physical features which go hand in hand with the specific racial soul characteristics of the individual figures.
- Try to discover the intrinsic nature of the racial soul through the characters in stories and poetical works in terms of their inner attitude. Apply this mode of observation to persons in your own environment.
- Collect propaganda posters and caricatures for your race book, and arrange them according to a racial scheme.
(a) What image of beauty is emphasised by the artist in…
View original post 174 more words